Update – March 19, 2014: The full version of The Jewish Gas Chamber Hoax has reportedly been removed from YouTube “as a violation of YouTube’s policy against spam, scams, and commercially deceptive content.” Hunt has since called on his supporters to repost the video, and it is currently available on YouTube again in four separate parts.
Eric Hunt, a Holocaust denier known for attacking Nobel Peace Prize winner Elie Wiesel, released a new Holocaust denial film on March 5 titled The Jewish Gas Chamber Hoax, which is being widely promoted by other Holocaust deniers.
In the film, which describes the Holocaust as “the greatest hoax of human history,” Hunt uses clips of Holocaust survivors’ testimonies from Steven Spielberg’s 1998 documentary The Last Days and from the USC Shoah Foundation Institute for Visual History and Education (established by Spielberg in 1994), portraying these testimonies as “fraudulent.” Hunt used the same tactic in his previous film The Last Days of the Big Lie (2009).
On the March 8 installment of “Saturday Afternoons with Carolyn,” hosted by Holocaust denier Carolyn Yeager on The White Network, which describes itself as “Whites talking to Whites about White interests,” Hunt promoted his film to Yeager and The White Network’s audience.
During the interview with Yeager, Hunt elaborated on his theory that Jews use the Holocaust “to justify everything that they’ve done and are doing since World War II.” He continued, “Their attacks on other nations keep growing larger and larger, and they keep bringing up the Holocaust.” He added that because of the “Jewish supremacist fairy tales,” the West is “essentially committing suicide worshipping this hoax.” Yeager agreed with Hunt’s analysis stating that the Jews “destroy things. They destroy people. They destroy whole people and nations. They destroy perfectly good ideas.”
Later in the show, Holocaust denier Charles Krafft, who received mainstream media attention due to controversy over his Holocaust-themed artwork in February 2013, praised Hunt’s film, and Hunt thanked Krafft for being “instrumental,” offering his input “throughout the project.”
Hunt, Yeager, and Krafft then had a discussion about producing more materials, but lamented the fact that they lack funds. Krafft suggested that they seek funding from Muslim nations stating they should “get those oil sheiks that are supposed to be anti-Zionist to pony up.”
Krafft also recommended that Holocaust deniers produce more materials like Hunt’s film to “capture the imaginations of these young hipster types with media rather than literature,” adding that no one wants to read the long “scholarly” Holocaust denial works of years past.
Below is a sampling of some of the main points of The Jewish Gas Chamber Hoax:
- There is “no evidence” of deaths from the gas chambers.
- Holocaust survivors who gave eye-witness testimonies are “fraudulent Jewish witnesses.”
- The death camp Treblinka was not a death camp but rather a transit camp where Jews were given “disinfecting showers.”
- “Zyklon B was actually used to save Jewish lives.”
- Bodies seen in actual footage from after the concentration camps were liberated were the bodies of those killed by the Allies’ bombing and not by the Nazis.
- Gas chambers could not have existed because victims of the gas chambers should have been “bright cherry red,” but Holocaust survivors supposedly more frequently describe the skin of victims as blue or grey. Friedrich Berg, who produced Hunt’s film, has an entire website dedicated to this theory.