Generate an ADL donation receipt
- Go to the ADL donor portal at adl.org/donor-portal and log in to the Supporter Account that was automatically created for you when you donated.
Note: “Classy” is ADL’s donation processing partner, so if you see their logo, don't worry. You’re in the right place!
- If you have forgotten your password, scroll to the following section titled “Forgot your Password?”. Once you’ve reset your password, continue with the next step.
- Once logged in, you’ll see ADL listed on the left under “Organizations I’m Supporting.”
- Click “ADL” and scroll to the donations section. Click on the “Resend Receipt” icon to the right of the donation to resend your receipt.
Forgot your password?
That’s ok! You can reset it whenever you’d like.
- Start by clicking “Forgot Password?” on the lower right hand side of the login screen at login.classy.org.
- Enter in your email address and click “Send.”
- Go to your email and open the email with the subject line “Your password reset code” from Classy.org. If you don’t see the email almost immediately, check your spam folder and search for the subject line “Your password reset code.” Please be sure to use your access code soon after receiving it as it does expire and a new one will need to be regenerated.
- Copy the code from the email and paste it in the access code screen.
- On the next screen, you will be asked to create a new password. For security reasons, you cannot use the same password that was previously used.
- Once your password is reset, click “Continue” to be automatically logged in to your account.