- December 9, 2012 - Rio Cuarto, Cordoba - Swastikas and aggressive anti-Semitic text were painted on the Sociedad Israelita de Rio Cuarto. Mauricio Kremer, President of the institution, filed a complaint with the justice department and requested clarification regarding the attack. Kremer said that "it is not the first time such an attack has happened" and on another occasion there was "graffiti in the Jewish cemetery."
- December 3, 2012 - Buenos Aires - Leftist groups, among them members of the Quebracho group, marched from the Obelisk to the Israeli Embassy, where they tried to break the fense that protected the building, which led to the start of incidents involving protestors and special forces.
- November 22, 2012 - Buenos Aires - There was a violent anti-Israel demonstration outside the Israeli Embassy
- November 14, 2012 - Tucuman - An anti-Semitic article was published in Contexto, the electronic publication from the province of Tucuman. The article used language which linked the Holocaust to the Administration of the Governor of Tucuman, Jose Alperovich, and his wife Senator Beatriz Rojkes of Alperovich, who are both Jewish. A comparison was made between the Governor of Tucuman and the Nazi propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels. The article also referenced Jews as being greedy and obsessed with money and gold.
- October 19, 2012 - Concordia, Entre Rios - A discriminatory and anti-Semitic message was painted on the front of the school, which entailed Nazi codes and signals. The Director of the school said that she is very upset and concerned that this happened because the school respects diversity and different ideologies and religions.
- September 13, 2012 - Buenos Aires - During a protest at Plaza de Mayo, there were people carrying banners with a picture of a swastika. The situation was denounced and criticized by the top leaders of the Jewish Community, including Guillermo Borger, Julio Schlosser and Waldo Wolf.
- September 6, 2012 - Cordoba - The singer Miguel Vilanova said during a performance that "I am anti-Semitic, but not anti-Jewish" and "the Zionist plan to buy the Patagonia is more than 150 years old".
- September 6, 2012 - Mendoza - During a basketball game the father of Andres Berman, a basketball player, reacted to anti-Semitic insults said by supporters of the Santa Fe team. The father told them to be quiet and as a result, he was punched in the face and knocked down to the floor.
- August 30, 2012 - Entre Rios - Three men were dressed in Nazi clothing at a city costume party.
- August 13, 2012 - Buenos Aires - Nazi flags were present at a protest at Plaza de Mayo.
- December 7, 2012 - Sao Paulo - Swastikas were painted in the Santa Cecilia, a neighborhood that has several Jewish institutions.
- December 3, 2012 - Rio Grande Do Sul - The Governor of Rio Grande Do Sul, Tarso Genaro, organized a conference of anti-Israel propaganda bordering on anti-Semitism, which openly violated several articles in the Brazilian constitution on racism, discrimination and public order. The majority of Brazilians that live in Rio Grande Do Sul come from German origin
- November 28, 2012 - Sao Paulo - A swastika was painted on a public fence.
- August 24, 2012 - Brasilia - Secretary of the Iranian Embassy in Brasilia said that "the Zionist regime of Israel is the largest global network of state terrorism", and that "undoubtedly, there will be no place for the Zionists in the region in the future. And the regime that one time had the intention to dominate the land between the Nile and Euphrates, now has to hide behind a wall of protection."
- December 7, 2012 - Santiago - On the first page of the newspaper "El Ciudadano", there's a picture of the Defense Minister, Rodrigo Hinzpeter, who is Jewish. In the background there's a Chilean flag with the Star of David, instead of the traditional star that's on the Chilean flag.
- November 8, 2012 - Santiago - An anti-Semitic article was published on the El Ciudadano newspaper's Facebook page, with a derogatory photo of of the Minister of Defense, Roberto Hinzpeter, who is Jewish. The photo has a swastika and says "screw the armed forces and their pseudo intelligence."
- September 21, 2012 - Santiago - Fuad Musa, the President of the Center for Islamic Culture in Chile, accused Zionist groups and neoconservative Americans in the Chilean media for producing the Innocence of Muslims film. "Those that offended Islam are feverish Americans, ideologically neoconservatives, Zionists who have no other objective than to make this rag, a low cost film production, a mockery that has no other purpose than to offend".
- August 31, 2012 - Santiago - The President of Chile's Palestine Federation, Mauricio Abu Ghosh, told the radio station Cooperativa that "the Nazis were small fry compared to today's Zionists, who make up the State of Israel." He also said, "The Nazis were children next to the actual Zionists as they are incarnated through the State of Israel", and that "The Palestinians are sufferingt directly from a brutal genocide at the hands of the Israeli army."
- November 27, 2012 - Mexico City - Jacqueline Hoist, President of the Council to Prevent Discrimination in Mexico City, said that 35,000 messages were posted on Twitter that where against the Mexican Jewish community. Said Hoist, "There is a call to hatred against the Jewish community that affects coexistence and creates a perception of fear. It creates bad behavior."
- July 19, 2012 - Mexico City - A series of outrageous attacks against members of the Jewish Community in Mexico occurred via Twitter. "..., just like the rest of the Jewish-Zionist garbage, poison the consciousness of the Mexican people and therefore should disappear."
- August 21, 2012 - Lima - Holocaust denier and neo-Nazi Martin Quispe Mayta, leader of the Andean Peru National Socialism movement, called for the expulsion of Peru's 5,000 Jews. He said that Jews are to blame for his childhood poverty because Jews control the world economy. He finds inspiration in Henry Ford's tome "The International Jew" and in Hitler's "Mein Kampf", and has even concocted several of his own anti-Semitic conspiracy theories, such as that a group of murderous Jews killed millions of native Peruvians for their gold.
- December 3, 2012 - Montevideo - Anti-Semitic inscriptions were painted outside the Uruguayan Parliament building
- June 27, 2012 - Montevideo - The National Jewish Committee of Uruguay said they are concerned about neo-Nazi groups in Uruguay and that they are a threat to everyone.
- November 28, 2012 - Merida - A car was vandalized by graffiti, with a picture of a Jewish star, the equal sign and a swastica.
- November 26, 2012 - Caracas - Ther was a pro-Palestinian rally in the streets of Caracas. There were banners that said "Auschwitz in Palestine, Stop the Holocaust in Gaza."
- November 25, 2012 - Caracas - An angry mob, chanting anti-Israel slogans, launched firecrackers and burnt the Israeli flag, attacked the Mariperez Synagogue for the second time since January 2009. The mob shouted "Jews are murderers, damn Jews, stop killing innocent people."
- November 21, 2012 - Caracas - A cartoon was published in Correo Del Orinoco, a widely distributed newspaper in Venezuela, which sad "Warsaw Ghetto, 1940. Gaza Ghetto, 2012. The same crime."
- August 11, 2012 - Caracas - Chavez reiterated his claim that rival Henrique Capriles Radonsky, a devout Catholic with Jewish roots, is a fascist who belonged to a neo-Nazi group in his youth.
- February 13, 2012 - Caracas - In an article published on the website of Radio National titled "The Enemy is Zionism", Capriles was linked with the Jewish natoinalist movement because of a meeting he had with members of CAIV, the umbrella group of the Jewish community of Venezuela. The article stated that, "Zionism hides behind a religious and nationalist speech that attempts to make invisible its colonialist nature and purely political pretensions of deeply hegemonic and racial superiority."
- CAIV 2012 report on anti-Semitism in Venezuela