November 9, 2013 - Paraná, Entre Ríos – Two swastikas were painted on the corner of Mexico and Catamarca streets, and the phrase “MS-13. Mara Salvatrucha”, a reference to Nazi groups in the US and Central America, was found painted on a wall on Catamarca street.
November 5, 2013 – Paraná, Entre Ríos – A swastika and other Nazi symbols were found painted on a wall.
October 7, 2013 – Allen, Rio Negro - A 13 year old Jewish boy was attacked by two siblings, 12 and 15 years old, after he told them he was Jewish and Israeli. The siblings threw a brick at the Jewish boy's face breaking his nose, and hit him with a stick. They then threw his bicycle into a ditch.
August 23, 2013 – Rosario, Argentina – A student from the San Bartolomé private school wrote on the board “less Jews, more soap.” The Director of the school immediately condemned this and punished the student.
August 17, 2013 - Maipú, Province of Mendoza, Argentina - Swastikas were found painted on monuments, walls and private homes.
- August 9, 2013 - Buenos Aires - The words "F*** Jewish" were found spray painted on the Temple Libertad synagogue
- July 29, 2013 - La Plata, Province of Buenos Aires - Swastikas were found painted in the Republic of the Children Park.
- July 25, 2013 - Villa Clara, Province of Entre Rios - A Swastika was painted on the front of the Beith Iacov synagogue.
- April 17, 2013 - San Juan - A swastika and the message "I sell soap made of Jews" were found painted on a house.
- March 19, 2013 - General Campos, Entre Rios - Municipal ballots distributed during a local election read "be a patriot, kill a Jew", followed by "Pum!!!" (the sound of a gun shot) and the word "Raff", a reference to the last name of the Secretary of the City Council who is Jewish.
- May 17, 2013 - Mexico City - Swastikas were painted on the outside wall of the Maguen David synagogue.
- June 17, 2013 - Panama City - Reacting to an article on government corruption by Flor Mizrachi Angel, a Jewish journalist, the Governor of Panama City Omaira Mayin Correa Delgado referred to the journalist as a "Gestapo Jew girl."
- January 14, 2013 - Asunción, Paraguay - Nazi symbols were spray painted in a neighborhood in the capital city.
August 29, 2013 – Caracas - Graffiti reading "Jewish pigs. 6 million more. Long live Palestine. Die Israel" was found on the wall of a public school on the Santa Eduvigis Street.