- November 9, 2013 - Paraná, Entre Ríos – Two swastikas were painted on the corner of Mexico and Catamarca streets, and the phrase “MS-13. Mara Salvatrucha”, a reference to Nazi groups in the US and Central America, was found painted on a wall on Catamarca street.
- November 5, 2013 - Paraná, Entre Ríos - A swastika and other Nazi symbols were found painted on a wall.
October 7, 2013 – Allen, Rio Negro - A 13 year old Jewish boy was attacked by two siblings, 12 and 15 years old, after he told them he was Jewish and Israeli. The siblings threw a brick at the Jewish boy's face breaking his nose, and hit him with a stick. They then threw his bicycle into a ditch.
August 23, 2013 – Rosario, Argentina – A student from the San Bartolomé private school wrote on the board “less Jews, more soap.” The Director of the school immediately condemned this and punished the student.
August 17, 2013 - Maipú, Province of Mendoza, Argentina - Swastikas were found painted on monuments, walls and private homes.
- August 9, 2013 - Buenos Aires - The words "F**k Jewish" were found spray painted on the Temple Libertad synagogue.
- July 29, 2013 - La Plata - Swastikas were found painted in the Republic of the Children Park.
- July 25, 2013 - Entre Rios - Two swastikas were painted on the front of the Beith Iacov synagogue in the town of Villa Clara.
- April 17, 2013 – San Juan – A swastika and the message “I sell soap made of Jews” were found painted on a house.
- March 19, 2013 - General Campos - Municipal ballots distributed during a local election read "be a patriot, kill a Jew", followed by "Pum!!!" (the sound of a gunshot) and the word "Raff", a reference to the last name of the Secretary of the City Council who is Jewish.
- August 8, 2013 - St. Boniface - At least half-dozen swastikas were found spray painted around the neighborhood.
- April 23, 2013 - Paris - A rabbi and his son were stabbed near the Beth-El synagogue by an Iranian man who had recently escaped a psychiatric hospital. The attacker stabbed the rabbi in the neck causing light injuries, while the rabbi's son was lightly cut when he came to his defense. The attacker was subdued by bystanders and turned over to the police.
- March 14, 2013 - Vitry-Sur-Seine - Three men accosted a Jewish Kippa-wearing teenager on the subway, and threatened to do to him "what Mohammed Merah did." They added that Merah “was right to do what he did...We will kill all of you Jews — one day we will kill a Jew.” Mohammed Merah is a reference to the 23-year-old Islamist who last year killed four Jews at a school in Toulouse.
- March 12, 2013 - Lyon - A fake bomb was found near the Hillel Center, a Jewish institution in the city. Police successfully destroyed the device.
- February 5, 2013 – Toulouse - A woman with a history of aggression toward Jews threatened a 16 year-old boy wearing a kippah with a knife. The incident occurred close to the Jewish school, where three children and a rabbi were murdered by Mohammed Merah, an Islamic radical terrorist.
- Februrary 4, 2013 - Marseille - A 20-year-old Jewish man wearing a Star of David pendant was mugged and robbed twice outside Marseille’s main train station. Two men on a scooter tore the chain off his neck and called him a "dirty Jew." Moments later, another group of young men approached the victim and hurled anti-Semitic insults before stealing an MP3 player and 100 Euros. They also reportedly hit the victim.
- January 3, 2013 - Toulouse - Anti-Semitic slogans, including a swastika alongside the words "SS" and "get the f*** out", were graffitied on a local chapter of the Paris Psychoanalytical Society. The incident occurred less the a year after a terrorist killed a rabbi and three students at a Jewish school in the city.
- October 3, 2013 - Salzwedel - Swastikas, Nazi and anti-Jewish graffiti, including "Hitler now" and the word "synagogue" covered in black, were painted on local house walls.
- June 2, 2013 - Offenbach - A rabbi was attacked by a group of youths in a shopping mall. The group physically assaulted the rabbi and called him a "s***ty Jew."
- August 17, 2013 - Budapest - A banner reading "“In memoriam Csatary Laszlo,” a reference to the recent passing of one of Hungary most wanted Nazis, was displayed during a soccer match between Ferencvaros and MTK Budapest FC. Supporters of Ferencvaros hoisted the banner as an insult to MTK Budapest, a team popularly identified as Jewish due to its historic ties to members of the Hungarian Jewish community.
- June 3, 2013 - Verona - Swastikas, the Star of David and the word "Juden" were spray painted on the facade of a synagogue.
- May 18, 2013 - Panevėžys - Swastikas were found painted on the building of the Jewish community and on the doors of a local school.
- April 22, 2013 - Vilnius - Nazi slogans, including a swastika and the phrases "Heil Hitler" and "Jews out", were found scrawled in German on the pavement near the former concentration camp HKP 562.
- May 17, 2013 - Mexico City – Swastikas were painted on the outside wall of the Maguen David synagogue.
June 17, 2013 - Panama City - Reacting to an article on government corruption by Flor Mizrachi Angel, a Jewish journalist, the Governor of Panama City Omaira Mayin Correa Delgado referred to the journalist as a "Gestapo Jew girl."
- January 14, 2013 - Asunción – Graffiti’s of Nazi symbols were found in a neighborhood.
- November 4, 2013 - Gdansk - Swastikas and other anti-Semitic symbols were painted on a local synagogue.
- June 19, 2013 - Warsaw - The phrase "Jews out" was found written on the stairs of a monument commemorating the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising.
- April 28, 2013 - Blonie - Tombstones in the city's Jewish cemetery were smashed to pieces by unknown vandals.
- February 8, 2013 - Timisoara - Vandals spray-painted "death to Jews" and a swastika on the wall of the city's Jewish cemetery.
- October 7, 2013 - Yekaterinburg - Bullets were fired at a synagogue, shattering windows and causing damage to the building. No one was injured in the shooting.
- July 25, 2013 - Dagestan - Rabbi Ovadia Isakov was shot and critically wounded by unknown assailants while walking near his home. The Rabbi received initial medical treatment in Russia, and was then flown to Israel where he underwent a successful life-saving operation. Russian authorities suspect that religiously motivated terrorism is behind the attack.
- March 9, 2013 – Perm - Two unidentified assailants threw a rock and a Molotov cocktail through a window of the Jewish Community Center. A small area was set on fire, but a security guard extinguished it. Jewish community leaders ascribed the incident to incitement in the local media the previous week, related to stories about a new Torah scroll for the community.
- February 18, 2013 - Ulyanovsk - Vandals damaged a Menorah lamp near a building belonging to the local Jewish community.
- July 10, 2013 - Subotica - Headstones in the city's Jewish cemetery were smashed by vandals.
August 21, 2013 – Ourense, Spain – The phrase “Death to the Jews” and a swastika were found spray painted on a walkway over the Miño river in the Oíra neighborhood.
- August 15, 2013 - Madrid - The words "Adolf Hitler was right" and a swastika were spray painted across a section of a bullfighting arena.
- March 3, 2013 - Norrköping - A swastika was painted on the door of the city's synagogue.
- October 2013 - Djerba - According to new reports, a man calling himself “the new Hitler” broke into a Jewish school and assaulted an adult supervisor in front of the young students and reportedly attacked two young girls.
- November 4, 2013 - Sevastopol – Pig heads were placed overnight near the Chabad synagogue under construction.
- July 23, 2013 - Sheerness - A group of Hasidic Jewish boys riding on a coach bus were attacked by a gang of teenagers who shouted anti-Semitic slurs while pelting the bus with rocks and eggs.
August 29 2013 – Caracas - Graffiti reading "Jewish pigs. 6 million more. Long live Palestine. Die Israel" was found on the wall of a public school on the Santa Eduvigis Street.
Since the Presidential election campaign began following the death of Hugo Chavez, there has been a noticeable increase in anti-Semitic graffiti attacking Jews and opposition candidate Henrique Capriles, a devout catholic.