July 1, 2016 – Santa Fe – A local Jewish club was threatened with a bomb. A bottle with cement inside and a message in Arabic that read “This is a warning, the next one explodes” together with “Allahu alAkbar” was sent through the closed windows of the institution, which at the time was empty.
April 3, 2016 – Santa Fe – A swastika was found on the walls of the Asociación Cultural Israelita Argentina.
- April 3, 2016 - Sydney - The Maroubra synagogue was spray painted with several swastikas.
- March 26, 2016 - Brussels - A visibly Jewish male and his friend had stones thrown at them while they were walking through a park.
- March 23, 2016 - Braine-le-Comte – The Auschwitz slogan “Arbeit Macht Frei,” swastikas, and “Jews” were spray-painted on the wall of a school.
- May 16 – Rio de Janeiro – Three swastikas were found on walls in a Jewish neighborhood.
November 14, 2016 - Ottawa - A bright red swastika and the word “kike” were painted Monday on the home of Rabbi Anna Maranta. The home also hosts prayer services.
November 14, 2016 - Montreal - A swastika was spray painted on the wall of Hof Kelsten, an iconic Jewish bakery, just a block away from the memorial site for the late Jewish-Canadian music legend Leonard Cohen.
October 12-14, 2016 - Toronto - Swastikas were found at seven sites on and near the campus of the University of Toronto in two separate incidents.
- April 1, 2016 - Quebec - The Laval neighborhood was spray painted with anti-Semitic graffiti, including the slogan "no Jews", swastikas and other neo-Nazi symbols.
November 9, 2016 - Strasbourg - A visibly Jewish man was attacked near the city’s main synagogue. The victim was hit in his face and legs by an attacker shouting “dirty Jew, I’ll kill you.”
August 19, 2016 - Strasbourg - A visibly Jewish male was stabbed and lightly injured by an individual shouting "Allahu Akbar."
March 12, 2016 – Verdun – A synagogue in Verdun was vandalized with two swastikas drawn on the wall and the phrase “f**k the Jews.”
March 5, 2016 - Paris - A 13-year-old visibly Jewish boy walking to synagogue was physically assaulted by three youths who called him a "dirty Jew."
- January 11, 2016 - Marseille - A visibly Jewish teacher on his way to synagogue was attached by a teen wielding a machete. He sustained light injuries to his hand. During the police interrogation, the teen said he was acting in the name of ISIS.
June 22, 2016 - Berlin - A visibly Jewish male was physically assaulted by three individuals who were shouting anti-Semitic slurs.
March 16, 2016 – Köthen – A bucket of feces was put on the wall of the Jewish cemetery.
- January 11, 2016 - Puttgarden - Two individuals approached a visibly Jewish man, verbally identified him as a Yahud (Arabic for Jew) and knocked him down before kicking and robbing him.
Ioannina - September 12, 2016 – The city’s synagogue was vandalized with swastikas spray-painted on its walls.
May 11, 2016 - Guatemala - Anti-Semitic signs with the image of Jesus that read “Jews killed me on the cross. Now Jews from Energuate are killing my people in Guatemala with the light. Leave Guatemala Energuate Jew! “ were seen throughout Guatemala at protests against the Israeli electric company ICPower.
- September 11, 2016 – Budapest – A Holocaust memorial was vandalized, with symbolic items of remembrance destroyed or thrown away. The attack occurred shortly after the neo-Nazi Kuruc.info website posted an article with a threat to destroy the monument.
- November 1, 2016 - Johannesburg - Graffiti reading "Kill a Jew" and "F**k the Jews" was spray-painted on the walls of the University of the Witwatersrand. University officials condemned the offensive graffiti.
- February 10, 2016 - Johannesburg - A vehicle threatened to run down six identifiably Jewish men, while the driver made offensive hand gestures and shouted “f***ing Jews.”
- January 19, 2016 - Istanbul - Vandals spray painted anti-Semitic slogans including "terrorist Israel, there is Allah" on the outside walls of the Istipol Synagogue, just days after a one time prayer service was held, the first to be held in 65 years.
March 23, 2016 – Cherkassy - “Kill the kikes” was spray-painted on a synagogue.
- October 6, 2016 - London - A man walking by a Jewish school shouted abusive slogans at students, including ‘Jews, dirty Jews, I'm Hitler, I'll kill the Jews.’
- July 4, 2016 - London - An image of a Star of David hanging from a gallows was spray painted in two seperate areas of the city.
- May 19, 2016 - Manchester - A Jewish cemetery in Manchester was vandalized, with 14 gravestones destroyed.
- May 11, 2016 - Bury - Two unidentified men were seen on security camera footage dousing the kosher Ta’am Restaurant with a liquid before the restaurant burst into flames. No one was hurt but some damage was caused.
- April 11, 2016 - London - Two visibly Jewish boys were walking when they were approached by a man shouting “Allah Akbar! F**king Jews! Kill the Jews!”
- January 5, 2016 - London - Three visibily Jewish shoppers in London were pelted with gas canisters, by individuals shouting “Hitler is on the way to you” and “Heil Hitler.”
March 9, 2016 - Paysandú - David Fremd, a 54 year-old Jewish businessman, was stabbed to death by a man shouting "Allah Akbar". One of Fremd sons was also injured in the attack. The assailant later told authorities that he "killed a Jew following Allah's order."