Our Jewish values inform our work and the change we seek in the world. These values also guide the strategy and tactics of all of our programs and activities globally, nationally and locally.
- We have the courage to speak out against anti-Semitism and bigotry, discrimination and injustice—even when we stand alone.
- We stand up for the Jewish State of Israel—the only democratically-elected government in the Middle East.
- We value respect in our work and workplace, acknowledging the humanity in others—even as we put forth different views.
- We embrace the power of collaboration, recognizing that working together yields gains that could not always be achieved on our own.
- We believe in the power of inclusion and uniting people from diverse groups—because we are stronger together than when we are apart.
- We always observe the highest standards of integrity.
- We are viewed as having unquestioned credibility because our actions draw from years of experience and are grounded in research and rigorous thinking.
- We set high performance expectations and hold ourselves accountable for the quality of our work and the results we achieve as individuals, as a team and as one organization.