ADL is the leading anti-hate organization in the world. Founded in 1913, its timeless mission is “to stop the defamation of the Jewish people and to secure justice and fair treatment to all.” Today, ADL continues to fight all forms of antisemitism and bias, using innovation and partnerships to drive impact. A global leader in combating antisemitism, countering extremism and battling bigotry wherever and whenever it happens, ADL works to protect democracy and ensure a just and inclusive society for all.
- Conduct open-source research on a variety of extremist-related activity, individuals and groups
- Assist the ADL Center on Extremism with analysis and writing projects
- Observe and participate in ADL law enforcement meetings and programs
- Assist with preparing presentations and other materials as necessary
- Other relevant tasks
This is a paid, part-time internship with a minimum commitment of 20 hours per week. This internship provides an excellent opportunity to learn about the work of ADL and gain research experience related to a variety of extremism topics.
- Strong research and writing abilities
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Good time management
- Demonstrates independent work-style
- Familiarity with social media platforms and best practices, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Gab
- Experience in Microsoft Office suite
- Pursuing a bachelor’s (junior or senior standing) or graduate degree in political science, international relations, history, sociology, or other relevant discipline
- GPA requirement 3.5 and above
HOW TO APPLY:
Please provide resume, cover letter and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org.