Because there is no "them," only us, take the pledge to #StandUp against racism, anti-Semitism, Islamophobia, xenophobia, homophobia, transphobia, misogyny, ableism, and all other forms of hate.
Today I pledge to #StandUp against Hate and #StandUp for Respect.
- Speak out when I hear someone being attacked for who they are
- Talk about how stereotypes, prejudice and discrimination hurt our society
- Ask legislators to support laws that protect and advance civil rights
- Never allow a bigoted slur to go unchallenged
- Denounce online hate and report conduct that violates terms of service
- Unite with diverse communities & educate myself on how to be an effective ally
- Protect my neighbors by building welcoming communities